Selecting your style
the style of your dress should reflect your individuality and make you feel comfortable and confident.
A bespoke dress is created just for you. It's made-to-measure your body's shape and size. The style - be it the neckline, the skirt shape or the length - is up to you.
Scott will discuss the style of your dress with you at your initial consultation. Having a dress designed especially for you means you can decide:
- The cut of the dress: Do you want a full skirt or something more fitted?
- The neckline: Halterneck, one shoulder, strappy or strapless - it's up to you
- The length: Do you want a floor-length dress? Or a shorter cut?
- What you want to show - and what you don't
- The detail: Love a waistband? A bow? Diamantes or studs? It's all in the detail
Come to your consultation equipped with ideas and inspiration.
Scott will work with you to bring your ideas to life and advise you on ways you could enhance your dream dress and show your style - whatever the occasion.